RELIEVE RHEUMATIC DISEASES
- Used in herbal medicine as a natural anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain.
- Concentrated formula composed of antioxidants and Boswellia serrata.
- Helps relieve joint pain associated with arthritis, rheumatism, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.
- Improve physical performance and provide better recovery after physical effort.
- An antioxidant that helps fight against oxidation in the body (protects cells from oxidative stress).
Preferred supplement for an anti-inflammatory diet.
Natural health products approved by Health Canada (NPN : 80102385)
Back to online store
IMMUNIA JOINT PAIN
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS (per 5 ml)
Cold concentrate of:
Canadian Elderberry (Sambucus canadensis, fruit)… 5,417 mg
Haskap Berry (Lonicera caerulea, fruit)… 4,958 mg
Wild Blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium, fruit)… 4,604 mg
Aronia berry (Aronia melanocarpa, fruit)… 2,063 mg
Blackcurrant (Ribes nigrum, fruit)… 188 mg
Boswellia Serrata… 300 mg
100% pure et natural. No additives or sugar added.
Adults: 5 ml / day.
(24 days/ bottle).
For additional support: 10 ml / day.
Liquid formula for better absorption by the body.
Without side effects. Does not cause digestive upset.
Ideally, consume on an empty stomach in the morning or before lunch.
Consume within 30 days of opening.
Use the provided goblet for ease of use.
Keep the vinyl liner inside the cap.
Can be consumed any time of the year.
Concentrated formula. 120 ml bottle.
Delicious as is.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or if you are taking prescription drugs.
If hypersensitivity (ex. allergy) develops, stop use.
Refrigerate once opened.
To preserve the quality of the extract and of the polyphenols, keep your inventory in a cool place.